Exceeding Expectations Everywhere
The Pilatus PC-12 NG has gained a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, reliability and operational flexibility. As such, it is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. Whether it is the large cabin, single pilot operations, long range, low operating costs, high speed, short-field capability, or precision Swiss engineering and construction, customers find the perfect balance of features to serve their needs in the PC-12 NG.
• A Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67P engine, flat-rated at 1,200 SHP
• A 330 cubic foot pressurized passenger cabin with seating for up to 9 passengers
• A maximum range of 1,560 nautical miles with 3 passengers, high speed cruise,
• NBAA IFR fuel reserve
• 280 knot (322 mph) maximum cruise speed
• A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field performance
• Standard forward passenger door and large (53 in X 52 in) aft cargo door
• Retractable trailing-link landing gear capable of grass and unimproved field operation
• Certification for flight into known icing conditions
• State-of-the-art Honeywell Primus Apex avionics
• Single-pilot certification
The Pilatus PC-12 NG is all about performance, versatility and economy. When you look at the numbers, you see it provides maximum return for every dollar invested. It represents a great combination of capacity, amenity, speed, range and performance – made all the more compelling by the modest acquisition and operating costs. At Pilatus, we understand that each customer has unique requirements and we want to help you make the right decision in your next aircraft purchase.
Contact Pilatus PC-12 Centre today, so that we may better understand your needs and create a customized transportation solution for you.
We will work with you to create custom trip analyses, comparison reports, cash flow analyses and other detailed reports.